Breastfeeding with an Illness
If you have a cold, the flu, or another illness altogether, you may be worried about if your baby could also get infected—not to mention how this will impact your ability to breastfeed while you’re feeling, well … yucky. Read on to find out how breastfeeding while sick can actually protect your baby from getting ill too. Also, see what to do if you’re breastfeeding and dealing with a chronic illness, injury, or allergy.
Breastfeeding After Physical Abuse
Breastfeeding After Surgery
Breastfeeding And Medications
Breastfeeding And Stress
Breastfeeding While Sick
- Q&A: Is It True My Baby Won't Catch My Cold When I'm Breastfeeding?
- Q&A: Alternative Therapies for Depression While Breastfeeding
- Q&A: Breastfeeding with Diabetes
- Q&A: Pumping and Dumping While on Clomid
- Postpartum Depression and Breastfeeding
- Cold, Flu Medicine, and Breastfeeding
- Can Diabetics Breastfeed?
- Breastfeeding with Chronic Illnesses
- Breastfeeding While Sick
- Breastfeeding, PCOS & Milk Supply